Cooked rice- 1 cup
Milk- 1/2 cup
Curd or yogurt- 1/2 cup
Curry leaves and coriander
Geera and mustard seeds- 1/2 tspn each
Oil- 1 tspn
- Take hot cooked rice in a mixing bowl.
- Put the milk and mix it nicley and keep it aside to cool down.
- heat oil in a small vessel. Add geera and mustard seeds and allow them to splutter.
- Add Curry leaves and take off the heat.
- Now add this to the milk rice mixture. Add salt and curd or yogurt.
- Mix well and taste it. put more salt and curd if required.
Normally its so tasty that it does'nt need anything to eat with, but you can eat it with pickle or peanut chutney.