Fresh Peas – 1 cup
Paneer- 200 grms(cut into small cubes)Onion- 1
Ginger-Garlic paste- 1 tspn
Garam masala- 1 tspn
Red chilli powder- ½ to 1 tspn
Turmeric- ¼ tspn
Salt to taste
Oil – 3 tbspn
Cumin and mustard seeds- 1 tspn
Fresh Cream or milk-1/2 cup (i usaully use milk as it contains less fats)
- Grind onion in a blender to make paste. Keep it aside now.
- Grind tomatoes in a blender to make paste. Keep it aside now.
- Heat oil in a pan. Add Cumin and mustard seeds, let them splutter.
- Add ginger-garlic paste. Then add onion paste. Fry till golden brown.
- Add tomato paste. Mix it well and cover the pan and cook for 5 min or till all the tomato smell is gone.
- Then add all the powders. That is Garam masala, Red chilli powder, Turmeric and mix well. Fry till the oil comes out.
- Add fresh peas and cream or milk cook for 5 mins.
- Add paneer cubes, mix well and cook till they are soft.
- Garnish with coriender and serve hot.
Serve hot with chapatti or puri.