Carrot- 2 cups grated
Sugar- ¾ cup
Milk- 1 cup
Cashewnuts- 4 or 5
Raisins or dry grapes- 10
Ghee or butter(melted)- 2 tbspn
Cardamom powder- ½ tspn
- Heat 1 tbspn of ghee in a kadai or vessel. Fry the cashewnuts and dry grapes. Keep aside
- Add the remaining ghee to the same vessel and add grated carrots.
- Fry till the carrot is soft. (it also changes its color to very light orange)
- Then add sugar. Stir till it all melts.
- Then add all the other ingredients and boil. Boil it till all the milk disappears.
- Taste it now and u can add some more sugar if necessary.
Can be served hot or later as desserts. Tastes good however.