Dried Yeast-1/2 tspn
Cheese- as much as you like
Tomato sauce- 2 tbspn
Green pepper(capsicum)- ½ sliced
Tomato- ½ chopped
Onion- ½ chopped
Mushroom- 2 or 3 sliced
- Put all the ingredients for the base except water in a mixing bowl.
- Gradually add water and mix till soft dough is formed.
- Put this on some flat surface so that you can kneed. Kneed it for 5 min. you can always sprinkle some flour if its being sticky.
- Place the dough in a greased tray and cover it with the greased polythene.
- Leave it in a warm place till its double its size.(usually takes 1 or 1 ½ hours)
- When its double, take it out and make it flat and round. Dont make it too thick.
- Spread the tomato sauce evenly. Then add pepper, tomato, onion, mushroom, and cheese.
- Keep it in the pre-heated oven for 15-20mins at the temp of 200 deg cel.