Potato- 2 or 3 cut into small cubes
Peas- 1 cup
Onion- 1 chopped
Tomato- 1 big size chopped
Dry coconut- ¼ cup grated
Coconut- ¼ cup grated
Garam masala-1 tbspn
Red chilli powder-1/2 tspn
Oil -2 tbspn
Curry leaves-4 to 5
1. Heat a kadai or pan. Fry onion tomato, coconut, dry coconut separately.
2. Grind each separately.
3. Meanwhile boil potato and peas.
4. Heat oil in pan. Add geera, let them splutter.
5. Add onion paste, curry leaves and fry till golden brown.
6. Now add tomato paste fry for 2 mins
7. Add both coconut powders and cook for 3-4 mins (you can add tamarind juice and jaggery to taste more stronger)
8. Add garam masala, chilli powder, turmeric powder, salt, boiled potato and peas. Stir and mix well and allow it to cook for 10 mins.
9. Garnish with coriander. Can add any sprouted grains. I have added green grams which were left over.
Serve hot with poori or chapatti or dosa.