Ingredients:[for 1 small loft]
Strong bread flour- 350 grms
Dried Yeast-1/2 sachet(3-4 grms)
Warm water(usually made of 1 part boiling water and 1 part chilled water.)
- Put all the ingredients for the base except water in a mixing bowl.
- Gradually add water and mix till soft dough is formed.
- Put this on some flat surface so that you can kneed. Kneed it for 5 min. you can always sprinkle some flour if its being sticky.
- Place the dough in a greased tray and cover it with the greased polythene.
- Leave it in a warm place till its double its size.(usually takes 1 or 1 ½ hours)
- When its double, take it out. Remove the polythene.