Panner (Indian Cheese)- Cut into small cubes
Ingredients for sauce:
onion- 1 chopped into thin and long slices
Garlic chopped- 1 tspn
Chilli sauce-1 tspn
Tomato sauce- 3 tbspn
Soya sauce 1 ½ tbspn
Oil -2 tbspn
Capsicum(green pepper) - 1/2 chopped into thin and long slices
- Fry panner in oil/ghee till slightly golden brown (or you may try it without frying as well. Both taste good.)
- Heat oil in kadai or pan. Add onion, garlic, capsicum and fry till they are soft.
- Then add Sauces and mix well.
- add fried panner and fry for 2 min.
- If the consistency is very think just add some water(1 or 2 spoon). You can add salt and sugar if desired.
Serving Suggestion:Tastes best when served hot.