Pasta(any shape)- 200 grms
Tomato Sauce- According to taste
Chilli Sauce- According to taste
Soya sauce- 2 tbspn
Dried basil or basil leaves
Vegetables(Potato, Carrot, Beans, Cauliflower, Capsicum(pepper), Broccoli and any other vegetable u wish)
Oil - 2 tbspn
Onion(opional but adds to taste)- 1 small sized
Salt to taste.
- Boil Pasta according to packet instructions and drain.Before draining take out some water from it.
- Boil all the vegetables.
- Heat oil in a vessel. Add onion and fry till its slightly golden brown.
- Add all the vegetables and fry for 1 min.
- Add salt according to your taste, tomato sauce,chilli sauce and soya sauce,basil
- Fry for 2 mins more.
- Then add boiled pasta and Cheese and mix well.
- If you think the pasta is very dry you can add the water which you saved before draining.
Dont let the pasta very dry,it will not taste good.Serve hot.you can always sprinkle some more dried basil for more taste.
Sending this to BREAKFAST MELA by Srivalli