Fresh Peas – 1 cup
Paneer- 200 grms(cut into small cubes)Tomatoes- 4
Garam masala- 1 tspn
Red chilli powder- ½ to 1 tspn
Turmeric- ¼ tspn
Salt to taste
Oil – 3 tbspn
Cumin seeds- 1 tspn
Freash Cream Or Milk -1/4 cup(I usually use milk but occasionally cream )
- Grind tomatoes in a blender to make paste. Keep it aside now.
- Heat oil in a pan. Add Cumin seeds, let them splutter.
- Add tomato paste. Mix it well and cover the pan and cook for 10 min or till all the tomato smell is gone.
- Then add all the powders. That is Garam masala, Red chilli powder, Turmeric and mix well.
- Add fresh peas and cream or milk, cook for 5 mins.
- Add paneer cubes, mix well and cook till they are soft and oil comes out of the gravy.
- Garnish with coriender and serve hot.
Serve hot with chapatti or puri.