Vegetables of your choice(Fresh Peas, Beans, Potato, Panner, Capsicum, Cauliflower )– all together 2 cup Cleaned and boiledTomatoes- 4
Garam masala- 1 tspn
Red chilli powder- ½ to 1 tspn
Turmeric- ¼ tspn
Salt to taste
Oil – 3 tbspn
Cumin seeds- 1 tspn
Freash Cream or Milk -1/4 cup
- Grind tomatoes in a blender to make paste. Keep it aside now.
- Heat oil in a pan. Add Cumin seeds, let them splutter.
- Add tomato paste. Mix it well and cover the pan and cook for about 10 min or till all the tomato smell is gone.
- Then add all the powders. That is Garam masala, Red chilli powder, Turmeric and mix well.
- Add all boiled vegetables and cream/milk, mix well and cook till for about 10 min or oil comes out of the gravy.If the gravy is sour just add 1/2 tspn sugar.
- Garnish with coriender and serve hot.
Serve hot with chapatti or puri.