Sesame seeds are good to consume in winter. This is a healthy snack. Can be eaten any time.
Sesame seeds- 1 cup
Groundnuts or peanuts- ¼ cup
Jaggery- ½ cup
Ghee- 1 tbspn
- Roast the sesame seeds till they are a little crispy and keep aside for now.
- Roast the peanuts and break them into small pieces.
- Now heat ghee in a pan, add jaggery and stir till the jaggery pieces are dissolved.
- Add sesame seeds and groundnuts(peanuts) and mix well.
- Grease a plate and put the above mixture in it.
- Now pat it when it is still hot. With the help of knife mark it with the shapes you like. (this all should be done when its hot else you cannot shape because it hardens.)
- When cooled just break into marked shapes.
Sending this to SNACK MELA by Srivalli. Can't wait to find out snack recipes.