Potatoes- 4 large
Ginger paste-1 tspn
Onion – 1 large chopped
Turmeric powder – ½ tspn
Green chillies – 1 to 2 chopped
Cumin and mustard seeds – 1 tspn
Curry leaves- 5 to 10 leaves
Coriander –to garnish
Salt to taste
Oil 3 tbspn (more oil taste better)
- Pressure cook the potatoes and remove the skin and cut into small cubes. Or u can boil the potatoes as u like.
- Heat oil in a frying pan. Add cumin and musterd seed and allow them to splutter.
- Now add ginger paste, this will bring nice flavor.
- Now add onion and curry leave and green chillies and fry till onion is golden brown.
- Add turmeric powder and salt. Mix well.
- Add potatoes and mix well.
- Garnish with coriander.
Serve hot with dosa, chapatti or puri.