Puff Pastry sheet- 1
Vegetables (Carrot, potato, beans, capsicum or pepper, peas, cauliflower)- altogether 3 cups chopped or diced or cubed.
Oil- 2 tspn
Onion- 1 finely chopped
Ginger-garlic paste- 1 tspn
Garam masala- 1 tspn
Coriander powder- ½ tspn
Geera powder- ½ tspn
Sugar- ½ or 1 tspn
Red chilli powder or green chillies- acc to your taste
Salt to taste
Turmeric- ¼ tspn
- Heat 2 tbspn of oil in a vessel or kadai or pan.
- Add geera let them splutter. Add onion and fry till golden brown.
- Add all the vegetables and fry for 4 mins.
- Add salt, mix and cover it with a lid and allow all the vegetables to cook.(if the vessel surface starts getting brown then sprinkle some water so that the vegetables don’t burn.)
- When the vegetables are cooked, add all the spices and mix well.
- Let it cool down. Till then grease the baking tray with oil or butter.
- Cut the pastry sheet into rectangle and place on the tray.
- Put the above prepared stuffing on one half of the pastry sheet.
- Fold it and seal the ends.
- keep it in the preheated oven for about 15 mins at 220 deg cel.