Vegetables (Carrot, potato, cabbage, Green Pepper or Capsicum, Beans)- 1 cup(altogether), finely chopped
Vinegar- 2 tbspn
Soya sauce- 2 tbspn
Tomato sauce(optional)- 1 tbspn
Pepper powder- ½ tspn
Corn flour- 1 tbspn
Salt to taste
Oil- 1 tbspn
- Heat oil in a kadai or pan. Add all the vegetables. Fry for 5 mins.
- Put salt and cover it with a lid and allow the vegis to cook.
- When the vegis are cooked, Add vinegar, soya sauce, tomato sauce(if using), pepper powder. Fry for 2 mins.
- Add 2 cups of water. (u can add more or less ,its up to u.)
- Take the corn flour in a bowl and mix it with some water and pour it into the pan. (if corn flour is added directly, lumps are formed.)
- Cook for 2 mins. The soup will be thickened now. If you want it more thick, add some more corn flour. Or if its too thick add water.
Serve hot with bread.